22.4.14

IT'S JUST A FANTASY

Spike choker necklace, eBay (here| Oversized white tee, Primark | Joni jeans, Topshop (here| Heeled ankle boots, Primark | Satchel shoulder bag, Primark | Stack rings, Primark

Today's outfit is very simple and as you can see I don't really wear a lot of accessories. I feel wearing too many tends to kill an outfit, so I prefer to be very minimal when it comes to accessories. 
I've had these boots for a while now and had totally forgotten about them up until two days ago, when I was throwing out old bits and bobs. Again, I have decided to make the outfit pop with a colourful purple lippy by MUA (Velvet lip lacquer - Kooky). 

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to post twice a week - one being an outfit post and another being a recent purchase(s) post. 


Karen x

4 comments: