19.3.17

MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATIONS

 L'Oréal Infallible Pro-matte foundation (shade: 112 | Cocoa) - CVS/Amazon
NARS Sheer glow foundation (shade: New Orleans) - Space.NK
Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless foundation (shade: 352 | Truffle) - Superdrug

Hey guys, I'm back with another post!!!  I thought I would do a foundation post as I get asked regularly what foundation I use.

My everyday daily use foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless (right in both pictures above), I love this foundation as it is a medium to full coverage and it lasts a good amount of hours before my t-zone begins oil, it's a natural matte and not "cakey" and also leaves my makeup looking fresh throughout most of the day. Not only that, it comes in a wide range of shades and it's only £5.99.
The other two foundations (left and middle - above) are my favourite combination. I use the L'Oréal Infallible Pro-matte foundation in the centre of my face, as that's where I tend to get oily and the NARS sheer glow (middle) on the rest of my face.  I have to say that this is my favourite foundation combination of all time as they are both the perfect shade, both are medium to full coverage and are also very skin like and natural which is what I love. The NARS sheer glow foundation is very expensive, so I tend to only use it when I am going out or if there is a special occasion. 

Just a reminder that it is important to have a good canvas by taking care of your skin, as you will not get the flawless finish that you would like no matter how good your foundation is. 
I will be doing an updated skin care routine post soon, so please feel free to follow for more posts to come.

Hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you. 


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment